Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Facebook Anxiety

So I google Facebook Anxiety Disorder and there is not as much out there as I thought. However I did find a site, www.socialanxietysupport.com that had a thread about Facebook. After reading some of those I was laughing, then thoughtful, then realized I am making mountains out of mole-hills.

There are many strange isolated people out there. Sometimes it is hard for me to remember that, when in my day to day existence I appear to be the most dysfunctional person I know. But really that is very egotistical. I forget about other people in the world who may not have the good people in their lives like I have; my husband, my co-workers, my mother-in-law, my mom, my sister, my brother, my friend and then my other friend, my nieces and nephews, and some awesome aunts and uncles.

It's really not that bad dear, it's really not that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment