Had a lovely three day weekend visiting family in NC. Had many long conversations encompassing the past, present and future. Spent hours in the truck with the husband, walked on the beach, saw a pileated woodpecker, bought gifts for folks, and got myself some excellent soy candles (which are burning now). After arriving home I called my friend to see how her weekend was and now have laundry in the washer.
What an efficient, loved and loving human I am. From here on out I will be calm and happy and the house will stay clean and I will not get jealous of others, and I will stay in touch with people and do thoughtful things for them and prepare healthy meals for me and the husband. The future is going to go so well, why have I ever had a worry? It's so easy, just give love and kindness and it all comes flowing back.
I'm going to go upstairs and put in the whites.
No comments:
Post a Comment