Hello Blog,
No little gems are coming to mind, but feel compelled to post. As you are one of only a few friends, and I cannot afford to lose the ones I got. You are so good at putting up with my whining.
Lately I have been considering, who would stick with me if the shit really hit the fan? It is a short list. And I figure time invested in those few is worth the investment. Everyone else is mere decoration. Of course, on the flip side, I am certain I am mere decoration to others, actually most, of the people and family I interact with.
The maid service starts Monday. I hope they do a good job, I don't need another money drain. But I do feel much better with a clean house. Been going to that car cleaning place too, damn they are a hell of a lot faster than I could ever do.
I've been considering getting a third job, but don't know what yet. Maybe volunteering, but I prefer a paid gig.
Later Blog,
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment