Saturday, April 30, 2011

Begging and Pleading

The world is presently spinning because I went into work today. Your welcome everybody.

It sucked.

On the drive home I wanted to beg and plead to God to help me "endure the things I cannot change", namely work. But I do not believe there is a God, and Buddhas don't come across as sympathetic to lazy, modern women who just want more time to watch TV without the interference of productivity demands.

So I am left with the wanting, the wanting to beg and plead, and no one, not even an imaginary invisible remote being, that could possibly want to listen and propel circumstances in my favor. The wanting gets pent up and turns into whining. Whining the husband has implemented a zero tolerance policy on. I am not impressed with the whining either, but it pours out of me as easily as pee after a pot of coffee. It's all got to go somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment