Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yet Another Morning

I don't particularly have anything to post today, but I had to put something up so that long soliloquy on working mothers is not the first post up there. It's soooo long, I can't imagine anyone would want to slog through it all. One of the things I like about having a blog is being able to go back through and read old posts, and even I don't want to re-read that one.

Big news around here is trying to house train Ziva. Ziva is winning, carpeting is losing. It's not a fun time. The doggie urine smell is getting bad, and I'm falling way behind on picking up her poop piles.

Yesterday we erected the kennel, and she will spend her days in there. That will help, but she still sneaks off even when we are home and then 'poof!' a new pile has appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment