Saturday, September 25, 2010

Things may not be so bad, or maybe they are

The deplorable work conditions have motivated me to scrutinize my 401k asset allocations and to start (start is a subjective word here) working out. Working out requires further explanation as it is not a logical next step. But my future work endeavors may require physical labor, because my brain has had it.

Anyways I don't know why I get all paranoid about being completely iced out at work. I'm confident I could always find SOMETHING to pay the bills. And I'm not above just about any job. Changing jobs or not working for a while always invigorates me, and thus makes me fresh and impressive to new employers, until they find out I can't stand working. Or, who knows, perhaps I could stumble upon a job I actually like and can stick with for some years. See, this is looking better and better, why do I get so grumpy?

Though getting in better shape is definitely some good insurance...

No comments:

Post a Comment