Monday, September 13, 2010

Lacks Social Skills/Organization/ Optimism, Otherwise Good Student

Work has been horrific, truly, horrific. And I don't know what I'm gonna do about it. Keep going in each morning is the only thing I can think. And horrific just in my own little brain, I mean, there's nothing particularly newsworthy going on or anything. But I continue to feel like a freak lone-wolf with completely inadequate social skills and borderline satisfactory work ethics. If I could get away with doing nothing all day and knew nobody would find out, you bet I would do just that. I don't have any quick ideas however, like I said, I'm going to just keep showing up every day and see what happens.

This has been going on for many many years now. I give myself credit, I have moved around and tried new things. I have not sat at the same job for years and years and not done anything about it. The sad thing is, is wherever I go there I am, and that just keeps happening over and over. So where can I go where I'm not there?! The future. Somewhere into the future I'm going to find a place to go where I ain't, and I can't wait to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment