Whew! I finally got over my obsession with other people's blogs. I haven't scrolled through in a few days now. I suppose my mental breakdown Wednesday that led me to have to call in sick on Thursday was enough to shake me out of it. Made it to work today but it was rough; felt hungover all day and I gotta say, I looked like hell. "Shot at and missed; shit at and hit" is one of my favorite sayings to describe the feeling.
Tonight it sunk in to my brain, all the way in, and it clicked. I have emotional problems. I told the husband immediately as my revelation hit me and he just laughed. I always knew I had problems dealing with stress and maybe some wildly imaginative paranoia's and some serious depressive suicidal thoughts, but I thought, Hey, everybody gets like this from time to time.
After having my co-workers stare me down today and ask me more than a couple times if I'm okay, well, it really became clear that there are some problems lurking in this brain of mine that might not be in other people's minds to the same degree.
No comments:
Post a Comment