Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Other People's Blogs

I just spent some time clicking through blogs; using that Next Blog >> symbol at the top of blogspot blog pages. It makes certain emotions and thoughts come to the forefront.

1. There are alot of white Christian, beautiful, together women out there with excellent writing skills and even better photography skills that are documenting their lives with their equally gorgeous children and husbands via blogger.
2. I am shocked at #1 above as I thought more non-traditional folks would blog.
3. What are all the men doing?
4. What are all the black/latino/asian people doing?
5. Do divorced people blog?
6. If all these Christian people's blogs are so nice and filled with hearts and love and all, why does Christianity seem so heartless in the media? Is this a reflection of the media or me and the way I interpret what I see?
7. Why am I sitting on the couch blogging and watching Judge Judy when I could be using my snowday for more mentally stimulating pursuits?.....hmmm, I know the answer to this one! Because I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment