I have continued my research on other people's blogs. My sister says I am just turning my brain into mush. To which I respond, "I am an adult and can do with my brain as I please.". But with all that being said, my inward wish is that my insatiable need to read as many stranger's blogs as I can fit into my available free-time will end soon. It stirs in me jealousy, guilt and other emotions I don't think are good for me. Jealousy and guilt are so addicting though! Maybe if I keep reading I can find someone I think I'm better than! And all that jealousy and guilt can turn into high-mindedness and secure thoughts of how generally good-natured and well-loved I am compared to these rascally souls!
Oh,looey! I will say I did find a few blogs where comparatively I might consider myself more "together" but after a split second of relief for myself and my eternal quest to prove to myself how much better I am than everybody else; I really just felt pained for these people and wished that I could somehow concentrate them into having an easier time with this life. Really, the Momma that woke up late to take her young daughter to her first day of school, the young man who is having a horrible time adjusting to work life, and the young couple whose first born died at the age of 1 1/2 years and had created a blog memorial....Sweet Buddha, it makes me just want to hug them.
So maybe I am done and will go back to focusing on this one single life right here in this slightly over-weight, very out of shape, dry skin with lots of moles and frizzy haired body of mine. The one my mother gave me forty years ago and I have tried to care for since.
No comments:
Post a Comment