Last evening I went to Trader Joe's (the uppity grocery store), had to ask a clerk a question even, then went to the uppity beer store. Nobody at the beer store helped me, so I loaded 6 six packs, 3 bottles of wine and a party pack of beer into my trunk myself. I went to Shop Rite (the nice grocery store that just opened bringing things like 'almond milk' and such to my blue-collar enclave near Baltimore) to find some lamb because I wanted to make lamb kabobs this weekend.
I came home and cut my fresh flowers I had purchased and put them in vases around the house. I had a panic attack because I could not find my dusting stuff, which I still can't find. I wiped down and straightened up numerous surfaces, including the dining room table and buffet. I had to yell at the husband a few times to "come get his crap". It was go-go until the late hour of 10pm.
Now this morning I can barely move. My mind has frozen up. I know there are people out there who live like this every day, and do more! But I simply cannot do it.
Hey, I already knew all this about myself, but now it is documented in my blog. So when they have to do forensic analysis later they can read and nod, "Yep, yep, she definitely had X.".
I came home and cut my fresh flowers I had purchased and put them in vases around the house. I had a panic attack because I could not find my dusting stuff, which I still can't find. I wiped down and straightened up numerous surfaces, including the dining room table and buffet. I had to yell at the husband a few times to "come get his crap". It was go-go until the late hour of 10pm.
Now this morning I can barely move. My mind has frozen up. I know there are people out there who live like this every day, and do more! But I simply cannot do it.
Hey, I already knew all this about myself, but now it is documented in my blog. So when they have to do forensic analysis later they can read and nod, "Yep, yep, she definitely had X.".
No comments:
Post a Comment